Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 10 Post-Op: The Grand Reveal

Today's post is a bit short. I feel really well today. My energy is returning, the pain is subsiding, and the swelling is going down a lot. To celebrate day 10, I decided to post a pic! Keep in mind, there is still some swelling; especially in the "love handles". It takes longer for the swelling from the lipo to go down. Nonetheless, it's very evident that in a few short weeks my tummy will be COMPLETELY flat :) So, here's the pic from 10 days post op. Hope it doesn't make you cringe too much! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Finding an expert is very important because once you do that everything will work great. In my case it was very easy because I went to the best clinic for tummy tuck in Manila where there are a lot of good surgeons. Beauty is everything for me because looking good gives me a certain confidence. Tummy Tuck in the Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the share. You are helping others to grow their knowledge by sharing such a valuable information about Tummy Tuck or Abdominoplasty.
    Abdominoplasty Philippines

    ReplyDelete